Perennial Plate Visits Co-ops
Perennial Plate Visits Food Co-ops
Across the U.S.
Daniel Klein and Mirra Fine of Perennial Plate made their way through the United States on their "Real Food Road Trip" to tell the stories of real food and the people who provide it in every corner of the country. They stopped at food co-ops along the way to meet some local producers, share good food and learn why co-op shoppers and staff are so passionate about their food co-ops as part of our celebration of the International Year of Cooperatives.
Which co-ops did they visit?
- Ashland Food Co-op, Ashland, OR
- Good Foods Market, Lexington, KY
- Mississippi Market, St Paul, MN
- New Leaf Market, Tallahassee, FL
- Rising Tide Community Market, Damariscotta, ME
- Ozark Natural Foods, Fayetteville, AR