Smoked Turkey Pasta Salad
Total Time:25 minutes
A quick and tasty pasta salad that 's easy to make after a busy day. Great with crusty bread and a leafy salad.
- 1/2 pound penne pasta, uncooked
- 1/4 pound deli-sliced smoked turkey, cut into strips
- 10 green beans, cut in half and steamed
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Rinse, drain, and let cool.
- In a large bowl, mix the smoked turkey, green beans, red and yellow bell peppers and red onion together with the cooled pasta.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and Caesar salad dressing and toss gently. Garnish with parsley and pine nuts.
Goes great with crusty breads and your favorite leafy green salad.
Per Serving: 407 calories, 23 g. fat, 19 mg. cholesterol, 33 g. carbohydrate, 2 g. dietary fiber, 13 g. protein, 568 mg. sodium