Smoked Salmon and White Bean Salad
A light lemon vinaigrette dresses this easy, sprightly salad.
- 1 cup smoked salmon, cut into bite-sized pieces (about 4 ounces)
- 1 15-ounce can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup radishes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients.
Serve this dish on a bed of salad greens with wedges of hard-boiled egg and crusty bread on the side. Substitute fresh asparagus for the radishes in season, or make a vegetarian version with cooked new potatoes replacing the salmon.
Calories: 106, Fat: 8 g, Cholesterol: 7 mg, Sodium: 257 mg, Carbohydrate: 3 g, Dietary Fiber: 1 g, Protein: 6 g