Hoisin Roasted Cauliflower
Total Time:45 minutes; 5 minutes active
This side couldn't be easier to prepare and it's a great dish to get kids and adults to love their cauliflower.
- 1 head fresh cauliflower, washed; florets separated into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons Hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Mix hoisin, vinegar and sesame oil in a small bowl and pour over cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Spread cauliflower into a single layer on the baking sheet and roast in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until just tender, turning the cauliflower after 20 minutes.
Perfect as a side dish to any meat or over wild rice as a vegetarian entrée.
Tips & Notes
Invite your kids to participate. Have them break the cauliflower into florets and mix the ingredients.
73 calories, 2 g. fat, 0 mg. cholesterol, 201 mg. sodium, 12 g. carbohydrate, 4 g. fiber, 4 g. protein